Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dreamer i am.

A beggar came to our table and well, begged he did. I was fishing for a dollar from my pocket but a friend of my gave a good suggestion. "Let's us buy him lunch," she said. And so we did. Half an hour later, we saw him on our way back to the office, begging from one restaurant to the next.

"Instead of giving food, it would be better if we can offer him a job" at this, my friends laughed. "Offer him a job? what job? Let him be a mentor?" one said.

"I would hire him to do my paperwork and clerical work, so that all i have to do is facilitate the class."


Well, may be in the future. :p For now, i shall only dream.
It doesn't hurt to dream.


Aunt Sally on her last day at Cosmotots, gave each one of the mentors a little card with a message in it. Mine was, "one heart cannot use for two." It was in Mandarin. I guess she's right. Having too many expectations only stress me out and distract me from focusing during meetings.



"All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible." - from Lydell's FB profile

4 comments:

  1. "one heart cannot use for two."
    I think she meant you cannot have too many boyfriends la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noble dream you have there. I wish it will come true for All Humankind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A.Ali>> Ah, you meant yourself right? Banyak galfriends... I read somewhere usually what we project onto others actually reflects our own selves/ reality.... donno la betul ke tak. :p

    Angeline>> Sometimes a dream is merely that -- "a dream."

    ReplyDelete
  4. you read somewhere ker you heard me told you that..
    naughty aunty stole my line..

    ReplyDelete