Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lemonade

Sometimes when i heard what my friends have gone through, and compared my unpleasant (or the lack of it) experiences to theirs, i found myself to be hmm, what's the word....? "protected"?

Or did my optimistic point of view neutralize the bad parts of life?

Perhaps, it is really because ...
"No soul shall have a burden laid on it greater than it can bear." - Quran


If i was in my friends' shoes, i probably would have collapsed under pressure and fail those life-tests without a doubt. So it is either i am too weak to be put through those experiences or it's just not my time to learn from those hardship and shall remain innocent and immature.


Nonetheless, being happy and peaceful is a satisfying choice when...
“ And if you would count the favors of Allah, never could you be able to count them. Truly, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.  -Qur'an


When life throws you lemons, make lemonade. 


No comments:

Post a Comment